Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a few questions about this gathering.
About how many guys show up?
What size t-shirt does each of them wear?
What is the approximate ratio of real saws to non-stihls?
Are there hotels with room service and soft cushy mattresses nearby?
Will there be a posted "safe space" where my saws and I can wait quietly if other saws make us feel bad with their micro-agressions until our feels are all better?
Is there a parking valet and do you validate?
Is there a swap meet kinda thing where I might aquire things I don't really need?
In general what is the protocol for running another mans unit? Do you just stare lustfully until he offers? Do you have to buy him a pint of 2 cycle first?
Do guys have tags on their saws that are sitting around so you know who owns a saw if you have all kinds of questions?
Do blokes wear bloody name tags so we know who we are?
Dave

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a few questions about this gathering.
About how many guys show up?
What size t-shirt does each of them wear?
What is the approximate ratio of real saws to non-stihls?
Are there hotels with room service and soft cushy mattresses nearby?
Will there be a posted "safe space" where my saws and I can wait quietly if other saws make us feel bad with their micro-agressions until our feels are all better?
Is there a parking valet and do you validate?
Is there a swap meet kinda thing where I might aquire things I don't really need?
In general what is the protocol for running another mans unit? Do you just stare lustfully until he offers? Do you have to buy him a pint of 2 cycle first?
Do guys have tags on their saws that are sitting around so you know who owns a saw if you have all kinds of questions?
Do blokes wear bloody name tags so we know who we are?
Dave
Yes

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is a great event Dave, usually some awesome Smittybilt 660s (that they let you run) and some of Lee's large yellow Macs!!!

I always ask someone if it is OK to run their saw, but no one has ever said no, and often the just "volunteer" to let you run their saws, it is great!

All different makes are there, no one has to be disappointed!

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am cautiously optimistic about attending at this point, the secret service likes me to keep my plans somewhat private to avoid international entanglements and large scale public panic.
Is there medical staff on hand in case I am smitten by another mans saw and challenge him to dual for the saw's hand in matrimony?
So many questions....

do I even want to google Heady Topper?

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am cautiously optimistic about attending at this point, the secret service likes me to keep my plans somewhat private to avoid international entanglements and large scale public panic.
Is there medical staff on hand in case I am smitten by another mans saw and challenge him to dual for the saw's hand in matrimony?
So many questions....

We'll get you a big bubble. You can roll around the facility out of harms way.
Just stay away from the Spencerpaving crew and you should be okay.

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So many questions....

Go head and Google it . it's only a very good beer from Vermont

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No ... Just everyone claims my 362 is wide .... I don't think it is!!!! (Was even slimmer than the Husky I put it next to, much to the dismay of the Husky owner who had just referred to it as wide!)

I'm sure you will just put my neighbor Chris on your shoulders to save space, he is 6'6"/350.