High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
2:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Spent a few hours in the shop with a couple of my boys. Got some chains square ground, and some saw maintenance done. When the rain stopped, we went and sawed some logs at the neighbors and got most of it hauled home. They were big enough that my 32 would not quite make it through some of them. Thankfully it was close enough that I was able to haul the partially sawed logs home on the tractor forks.
I have an issue with my 395. It ran great, and I was able to saw for about 10 minutes when it acted like I had let go of the throttle. It would drop back to idle, and I could almost immediately rev it back up and continue cutting. It would repeat the same problem a few seconds later. Opening the fuel cap (to equalize any pressure difference) made no difference.
Any ideas?

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So do you just pull your line in and catch one by chance, or can you see them and try to hook a specific one?
IMG_20240427_103514.jpg
IMG_20240427_084620.jpg
IMG_20240426_201203.jpg
Random fishing from bank like we have been the last couple days. The big trend for guides is to live scope them and snag them that way. Not something I really want to do. You can see from these pictures just the color of the water we are fishing. Rains are bringing runoff into it and this is triggering the spawning run. In the last picture, look right below my rod eye and you can see my boy holding the setup we use. 8/0 barbless treble with a number 3 sinker below it.

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I touched base with @ I saw a lot, she said she was good, mainly NW Omaha.
Sorry all, I should have checked in after the storms. I was up in Missouri Valley Friday on a Burger King menu board replacement. Didn't get out of there until the storms were pretty much out of the area and in Iowa. We are fine, 1.5" rain and I'm told some pea size hail. Western and northwestern did not fair well but haven't seen any of the damage. Glad to hear no loss of life at least.

Thanks for checking on my Jim.

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry all, I should have checked in after the storms. I was up in Missouri Valley Friday on a Burger King menu board replacement. Didn't get out of there until the storms were pretty much out of the area and in Iowa. We are fine, 1.5" rain and I'm told some pea size hail. Western and northwestern did not fair well but haven't seen any of the damage. Glad to hear no loss of life at least.

Thanks for checking on my Jim.
Glad to hear you were safe.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like right at 1” overnight, I didn’t here any hail put it got really windy & poured around 4:00am this morning. Guessers are saying more this afternoon & midweek.

We should be around 2.70” so far.