High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Not So Pro 3

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Damn Ryan, You've been sharing some hard time life experiences in the last year. Grieving is a mental discipline and I hope you are exercising that discipline. As you hinted to in some of your response to Gary. Bullying has no age limits, from adolescent to senior years. On a lighter note let's get the WOOutlaw race in tonight at Sharon Speedway. No rain dancing today guy and girls. And #GFY if it pertains

Something I'm grateful for as an adult is that my parents never rescued me from my dumb decisions. I'm not sure if I ever told you guys this..it's kinda funny..

When I was 12 I picked a fight with a 15 year old dude one time over a disagreement in a football game..he was a foot taller than me and probably 40-50 lbs heavier..

He beat me half retarded, I'm telling you it hurt to lay my head on my pillow, I could barely touch my nose for a month..

When I went home my mom said to me :

What the hell happened to you ? Looks like you got your ass whopped.

Me : ya..I got in to it with Lust..

Her : it looks like you lost.

Me : I did.

Her : well..when you pick a fight with someone that's older/bigger/badder than you that's what happens, don't get any of that blood on the furniture - then she turned her back on me and kept doing whatever she was doing in the mulch bed.

His mom tried to apologize to mine for the incident..my mom said do not apologize..Ryan asked for it..they'll get over it..and we did..our dad's felt the same, it was mutual respect.

When I see Lust a couple times a year we laugh about our neighborhood squad and hug each other and reminisce on the old days.. (jokingly) I always ask him if he wants a head up rematch and he says hell no..the tables turned on who's bigger and badder.

Parent's aren't teaching their kids respect and consequences as frequently as they used to.

It needs to come back.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
11:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
‘morning fellas. Cuttin trees today, and skiddin’ ‘em up to the landing. Then buckin’ ‘em and coming home to get cleaned up so I can help out at our annual Fire Dept Pork Chop Dinner. Don’t pull it too hard today, all you geezer’s! Wouldn’t want ya to break a hip.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Damn Ryan, You've been sharing some hard time life experiences in the last year. Grieving is a mental discipline and I hope you are exercising that discipline. As you hinted to in some of your response to Gary. Bullying has no age limits, from adolescent to senior years. On a lighter note let's get the WOOutlaw race in tonight at Sharon Speedway. No rain dancing today guy and girls. And #GFY if it pertains

I do wanna come see one of those dirt track races with you guys so you can school me on what that's all about.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do wanna come see one of those dirt track races with you guys so you can school me on what that's all about.
You are always welcome my friend. We can start a Pa posse expansion group. Wargo, Joe, and their friend Dave are the teachers. I'm just a tag along. There will be several more this summer.
@timg . I sent the message to @JoeDirt . What time are you getting to the speedway? They had a good race at Attica last night.
[/QUOTE
I watched the High Limit from Rome last night. Couldn't tell ya who won. The old man fell asleep. I'm hoping 5:30ish unless yinz are going earlier.Is Dave coming too?

timg

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Something I'm grateful for as an adult is that my parents never rescued me from my dumb decisions. I'm not sure if I ever told you guys this..it's kinda funny..

When I was 12 I picked a fight with a 15 year old dude one time over a disagreement in a football game..he was a foot taller than me and probably 40-50 lbs heavier..

He beat me half retarded, I'm telling you it hurt to lay my head on my pillow, I could barely touch my nose for a month..

When I went home my mom said to me :

What the hell happened to you ? Looks like you got your ass whopped.

Me : ya..I got in to it with Lust..

Her : it looks like you lost.

Me : I did.

Her : well..when you pick a fight with someone that's older/bigger/badder than you that's what happens, don't get any of that blood on the furniture - then she turned her back on me and kept doing whatever she was doing in the mulch bed.

His mom tried to apologize to mine for the incident..my mom said do not apologize..Ryan asked for it..they'll get over it..and we did..our dad's felt the same, it was mutual respect.

When I see Lust a couple times a year we laugh about our neighborhood squad and hug each other and reminisce on the old days.. (jokingly) I always ask him if he wants a head up rematch and he says hell no..the tables turned on who's bigger and badder.

Parent's aren't teaching their kids respect and consequences as frequently as they used to.

It needs to come back.
Good stuff.
You are one of the fortunate with a good root base.(tree terminology just for you tree guy). LOL

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good stuff.
You are one of the fortunate with a good root base.(tree terminology just for you tree guy). LOL

I try to dig as deep as I can as to what is changing..

After those kinds of incidents ( and I have more than I can count ) I never felt compelled to go to school the next day with a gun and start shooting random people.

Young people aren't learning valuable life lessons and how to cope with what's going on inside them. It's not their fault..it's the half assed adults around them.

I'll make Sara join here and tell you boys stories about how far kids have descended since 2020, and she'll back every part of it with facts and figures. Her students were broken to begin with..it's 100x worse now.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are always welcome my friend. We can start a Pa posse expansion group. Wargo, Joe, and their friend Dave are the teachers. I'm just a tag along. There will be several more this summer.
Joe, Dave ,me and Kylie's husband. My buddy Greg is supposed to show after a gun bash. We should be there around 530 too.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The fence guys are done and Kaleigh has a new yard to play in

IMG_4952.jpegIMG_4953.jpegIMG_4951.jpeg

Since she was never allowed off leash before she is a bit confused by her new freedom

She still demands to go out the garage door on her leash for bathroom breaks and doesn't want to be in the yard without me

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

timg

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You live in Buttfuk, Alaska and that is the only room you give her to run?!?! You really are an A**hole!
Easy there Jason. Aren't you supposed to be riding around in a wheeled up Jeep somewhere putting buffets out of buisness??