High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Husqvarna 395 issues..............Husqvarna customer support is pathetic.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This
Over the year's for bad coils
I have dropped off 3 customer saws to my Husqvarna dealer and they took care of it and installed the new coils.
Husqvarna is just making it a much bigger deal than it needs to be. When the one on the 3120 failed it was 5 minutes on the phone with the dealer.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And i stand by mine... if you advertise a lifetime warranty, you are legally required to honor it, does not matter one bit how many "extra coils" a person has...
I agree, what good is a warranty if the company will not stand behind it. Up to now they have not refused to honor the warranty as their position was the saw was never registered when in fact it was. I have proven that it was registered. They have now realized their error so I am waiting on their reply as to the warranty.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Husky is the one making it a bigger deal?!?! Can’t make this *s-word up😂

Good luck with your adventure Bill. I hope you get the argument from them that you’re seeking.
I do not seek an argument, I just want folks to do what is morally correct and legally required.

As for making poo up I am not making up anything.
Have you ever took your truck into a dealer for service and had them tell you the truck was never registered and they cannot work on it?

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great news!! Ok so now mods.. @Mastermind @SOS Ridgerider @Woodpecker can we lock this before the...uh...well, you know...the thing happens?
What thing is that?
Husqvarna being a stand up company in the end?
Brick and mortar servicing dealers getting repeat business?
Issues being dealt with in a cordial manner?
The purchase of more saws?

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It seems fine to me.
It should work out fine. My local dealer has been top notch as always, as well as others. In the end Husqvarna was great too it just took a few detailed conversations which is something that sadly is lost sometimes today. I spoke with the dealer and they will get to it when the influx of mowers slows down.

..X..

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I do not seek an argument, I just want folks to do what is morally correct and legally required.

As for making poo up I am not making up anything.
Have you ever took your truck into a dealer for service and had them tell you the truck was never registered and they cannot work on it?

You love starting arguments and is always seeking attention..