Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you are not ready to buy something then it might be best not to dig up old threads inquiring about things for sale. You had no intention to purchase the water pump from the OP so I am not sure why you dug up the thread

You just said you were looking for XL stuff but we both know you are not serious. I respect your drive but youngin your follow through stinks more than a hog pit.

I have spent a lifetime helping young folks out but you are one that I find really odd.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
6:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you are not ready to buy something then it might be best not to dig up old threads inquiring about things for sale. You had no intention to purchase the water pump from the OP so I am not sure why you dug up the thread

You just said you were looking for XL stuff but we both know you are not serious. I respect your drive but youngin your follow through stinks more than a hog pit.

I have spent a lifetime helping young folks out but you are one that I find really odd.
I want XL stuff, that’s what I said, I can’t buy any at its value tho until later on.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cause of money. Besides, I get very lucky acquiring a few things here and there for free or next to nothing. Even my most valuable things I’ve been fortunate enough to get at extremely under valued prices or for free.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So you expect folks to give you stuff for free eh? Yeah see how far that gets ya.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So you expect folks to give you stuff for free eh? Yeah see how far that gets ya.
No, I don’t expect it. I just happen to run into good deals and it never hurts to ask. People give me good stuff for free willingly. I don’t expect u to give me stuff for free.

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
9:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bill how is a 2100 compared to a 750 Homelite?
I've got a few big old Homelite saws but haven't ran those 2.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
............. I don’t expect u to give me stuff for free.
I might if you would get serious. Years ago a guy came down here from Saskatchewan to get saws. He left with a pickup full and some were free. He was one of these brew your own diesel guys and came with 5 gallon buckets of fuel. His truck was so full of saws he had to leave his buckets here. He did piss me off though as one of the freebies I gave him ended up on eBay for a good sum of cash

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bill how is a 2100 compared to a 750 Homelite?
I've got a few big old Homelite saws but haven't ran those 2.
They are both good saws but the 750 will have an RPM advantage and the 2100 will have a torque advantage. A lot of folks do not know that when Homelite was selling the 750 they were also selling the 1050, 1130G, and even the Super Wiz 66. Quite a variation in technology there I would say. We used to have a dealer here that still had a NOS Super Wiz 66. I tried buying it but he was a gnarly ole cuss and just kept making excuses. We had another dealer here that had some things we made a deal on but anytime I stopped in he would say he did not want to dig them out that day. Sadly the last time I spoke with him was at my Dad's funeral and the dealer passed away shortly there after.

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
9:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Bill, you're right about the odd line up of tech Homelite had out at dealers.
I was just curious as I have a couple Super 1050s and really like the way they run. I'd like to get a 3100g sometime in my hands.