Likesaws

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You’re not the first person to ask me that 🤣

In all seriousness, I guess you could say I’m a jack of all trades, and master of none. I’ve always enjoyed learning more - doing whatever I feel I am capable of. I’ve always followed what interests me and ran with it until another opportunity opened up.

Honestly, it bothers me when I look back at all the jobs and “careers” I’ve had - I never wanted to be “that guy”. I always figured you go to school, get a career, and stay there until you retire. But I have no regrets - I have gained a lot of knowledge and experience from a lot of places and I use those skills daily. And every move I’ve made has been in a positive direction to improve myself.
The journey is part of life. The destination is more important than how you get there.
Horse train boat or car when we get there we’re all in the same place.
Keep up the good work, nothing better than helping others.

Likesaws

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The journey is part of life. The destination is more important than how you get there.
Horse train boat or car when we get there we’re all in the same place.
Keep up the good work, nothing better than helping others.
Thanks for everyone’s support and willingness to help. That is what makes everyone prosper.

Headhunter1111

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How’s this dry spring treating you all? We were called for mutual aid today for a grass fire in an old auto salvage yard, which spread to the nearby woods and started climbing uphill.. while battling that, my brother who was 2 ridges over driving to a new logging site, drove up on a wildfire that was spreading. He is also a firefighter and called it in, then stomped out what he could. The responding dept was also mutual aid on the same fire I was at, so they hurried back to their own fire. Luckily 2 dozers were on scene and were able to cut a line in above the fire on the hill to stop it. It could have gotten ugly if we didn’t have them.

Only the third Fire of the season. Red flag warning today. Some clown was lighting fires along the Rio Grande.
So far it’s been a slow year. Which is a good thing.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Solo‘s more than likely have more run time during training than at actual incidents!
I'd rather keep it that way too. Something about crawling up on the roof of a burning building to cut a hole, just doesn't seem right.

I realize you can do a lot more that just cutting a hole in a roof.