High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Not So Pro 3

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Not really. Tamara had a conversation with the teacher and she assured her everyone in the school is working hard to return the proper culture to the student body. The kid that made the threats was at school today, not sure if any punishment or intervention is coming from the school. He told E that his punishment at home is no shooting video games. He did apologize to the girls he threatened.

Hoping that it calms down over the long weekend and next we they can get back to not being asshats all the time.

This might be a dumb question..

What is shooting video games ?

Or do you mean he can't play video games you shoot in ?

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I tell you guys I'm immune to death...

A dude that worked with us in the summer of 22' committed suicide today. Funny dude..life got the better of him this morning.

View attachment 419924
We have a Members Assistance Program at work for stuff like this. We preach to the guys every class to reach out if they are struggling. Sorry for the loss of your buddy.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We have a Members Assistance Program at work for stuff like this. We preach to the guys every class to reach out if they are struggling. Sorry for the loss of your buddy.

We have a pandemic in this country ..you can bank on that.

It's what's going on in people's heads from all the garbage people take in on a daily basis.

Being overwhelmed..drugs..hopelessness..I could go down the list.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
6:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was the most popular song in the US in 1980.
I was in 6th grade & remember scrambling to the volume knob every time it came on the radio! Lol
You could buy it on cassette, it was 2 years before the first CD came out.

We must be very close to the same age, probably a couple years behind you. Use to play it in gym class while playing dodge ball.
This might be a dumb question..

What is shooting video games ?

Or do you mean he can't play video games you shoot in ?
They are sometimes referred to as First Person Shooter games, where you are the caharacter and the screen view is as you would see it in real life. Call of Duty is probably the most popular. I’ve never been in to them and E is much more interested in driving games like Mario Kart.

Reactions: Lnk

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We must be very close to the same age, probably a couple years behind you. Use to play it in gym class while playing dodge ball.

They are sometimes referred to as First Person Shooter games, where you are the caharacter and the screen view is as you would see it in real life. Call of Duty is probably the most popular. I’ve never been in to them and E is much more interested in driving games like Mario Kart.
I'm a '67 model.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I tell you guys I'm immune to death...

A dude that worked with us in the summer of 22' committed suicide today. Funny dude..life got the better of him this morning.

View attachment 419924
Sorry Ryan, you have seen too much death lately, I am truly sorry. Look up the stages of grief, and see where you are. We all handle it differently, but we all need to handle it. Sorry for your loss.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
'65 here. 19 not 18 like Randy.