High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He’s a sandbagger...
We all have lucky days. Some days are better than others. Right now is post spawn pattern and they are in small schools suspended in different places mid-lake. Trolling is kind of a minimum skill type of fishing. Figure out the right colors and speed and just cruise around. Benn hitting them for a few years now at this time of year. Don't really target walleye, so they are a bonus catch for me. Dug a few worms tonight, so if I hit the crappie good in the morning with the friend who is going with me, we will try to find a few walleyes as well.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have a friend coming to stay thru the funeral on Saturday. Helping to get clothes hauled to goodwill and house sit while I am out of the house. Be nice not to have an empty house for a few days. Hopefully things will be a little less stressful starting next week. Have a safe day everybody.
Sorry for your loss

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I finally got some saw dust therapy yesterday. Helped a guy get a tree off his fence and cut it up for firewood. It felt good, but the humidity was laughing at me. I can't imagine what it will be like with another 20 degrees of heat
Wet....

Real wet...